Jan 26, 2016
Like any other middle-ware application MEC has unique architectural components. Below diagram depicts them.
- Inbound message will be consumed by the MEC and goes through detection rules defined in the partner agreement. Detection is either channel or XML detection. If inbound message is a flat file, channel detection will be used.
For XML detection, inbound message must have meta data to configure the detection.
Note below payload has RequestHeader as meta data.
- Detection information & rules are saved in MEC storage. MEC will evaluate all saved detections (in a order) until its find the correct one.
- Once the detection has passed, process the message based on the defined processing steps. (in the given order)
- These steps are also saved on the MEC Storage
- Generate the output message.
Jan 18, 2016
- Flat-File definition tool - Using this tool you can create XML schema file. Also it can generate sample Flat File & XML file for the schema.
- Flat-File Repository manger - Is the repository for the local and server definitions.
- Mapper - Use to transform data to a output file or update M3 directly for the given input schema and the defined logic. It has certain functions to perform this level of transformation. (Later, with my next posts I'm hopping to reveal them). If you are familiar with Ms-BizTalk server, it's orchestration and MEC mapper is similar in behavior.
- Partner Admin tool - Use to configure agreement for the integration such as,
- Error handling
- and other admin tasks (e.g. communication, web-service definitions, EventHub subscriptions etc.)
Aug 23, 2015
I was looking for a kind of monitor or tool to track my varies health related things. Doctor recommended me to walk at least 3 km & workout 15mins daily. I want to track my sleeping patterns as well. ( Note: This is not to diagnose something, but to stay healthier)
I found Microsoft Band is satisfying my needs. Also it provides additional cool features. (As always Microsoft gives us something more additionally) It stands among similar products. So, three weeks ago, I bought a Microsoft Band.
Now I can
- keep an eye on my sleeping pattern.
- see the distance I made so far
- see details about my workout session
Microsoft Band require Microsoft Health App which sync through Bluetooth 4.0 and App will sync to Microsoft Health web dashboard where you see drilled-down data.
Why don’t you try it?
Feb 25, 2015
The specified module required by this handler is not in the modules list. If you are adding a script map handler mapping, the IsapiModule or the CgiModule must be in the modules list.
I had this error message when configuring BTSHTTPReceive.dll into Handler Mappings of IIS 7 in my development machine.
Windows 7 64 bit:
- Go to the “Control Pannel” –> “Programs and Features”
- Click on “Turn Windows features on or off”
- Make sure “Application Development Features” are enabled.
Mar 26, 2014
Picture Courtesy: http://asia14.wso2con.com/
I’ve participated to WSO2 CON 2014 conference, 2nd time, held in Colombo. The theme for the conference is “Connected Business”. This is the current trend in the industry.
Interesting 5 keynotes by 5 experts, took my attention.
Everybody will be there in the Cloud after next 5 years. During this cloud transition period, businesses will evaluates the technologies. Being a open source company WSO2 provides complete middleware product stack to achieve “Connected Business”.
After long time I had a chance to update my Blog.
In this post I’m going to show you how to display data fetching progress with AJAX Auto Complete extender.
This is very simple.
- Add ASP Text box to the page (ID=TextBox1)
- Add AJAX AutoCompleteExtender
- Set OnClientPopulating=ShowImage and OnClientPopulated=HideImage events of AutoCompleteExtender. Complete markup as below.