May 19, 2011

BizTalk 2010 Error: Schema referenced by Map ‘<map name>’ has been deleted.

When my BizTalk 2006 R2 applications going to be migrated to BizTalk 2010, I did test run on my test server( BizTalk 2010 on Windows 2008R2 64bit).

Then I choose one of simple live-running application to test with, and I got following error in BizTalk administration console.


TITLE: BizTalk Server Administration
------------------------------
Schema referenced by Map 'Map name goes here' has been deleted. The
local, cached version of the BizTalk Server group configuration is out of date.
You must refresh the BizTalk Server group configuration before making further
changes. (Microsoft.BizTalk.Administration.SnapIn)
For help, click: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=47400&ProdName=Microsoft+BizTalk+Server+2010&ProdVer=3.9.469.0&EvtSrc=Microsoft.BizTalk.ExplorerOM.Resources&EvtID=IDS_ERR_FIND_SCHEMA



This is yet another message from BizTalk with no help at all.  I could not be able to refresh whole BizTalk Group\Applications Node in the BizTalk Administration console. I spent couple of hours ,while scratching my head, to find a solution.


Solutions like, restarting BizTalk service, Administration console, etc did not work. But I found solution (not my own) which is really works though it is not recommended.


The solution is SQL,


   1:  
   2: -- Run bellow queries against BizTalkMgmtDb database.
   3: -- You can find the related item here
   4: SELECT * FROM bt_mapspec
   5: -- Replace with correct itemid value
   6: DELETE FROM bt_mapspec WHERE itemid =165 

Reason:

One of blog post suggests, it could be the reason when the Map and references Schemas are in separate assemblies. I can agree with it, i believe , in this application the map and its source schema in two separate assemblies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. Work with biztalk and is a program with many problems, very unstable and very little friendly. In my opinion it is a product very badly made. It is strange to me that Microsoft has in the market a so bad product. This problem is one of the thousands with which we were when we worked with Biztalk. Thank you very much.

MEL said...

Hi i have the same problem, but when i execute de delete comand i get this
Msg 547, Level 16, State 0, Line 1
The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "bts_sendport_transform_foreign_transformid". The conflict occurred in database "BizTalkMgmtDb", table "dbo.bts_sendport_transform", column 'uidTransformGUID'.
The statement has been terminated.

Could any body help me?
MEL

MEC: How to Set Message Counter for EDI Message

When you sending/creating EDI messages it is necessary to include unique message interchange number. This is to ensure each message that we ...