Its took my attention what he explained about Feelings, Model and Reality in terms of security.
In the next session, Prasanna Amirthalingam has presented Tips & Tricks with WCF 4.0. Some of the interesting things are,
- Missing address discovery using UDPDiscoveryService
- Service request routing
- Validating inputs (Parameter Inspectors) in WCF pipeline which will enable to plug or unplug without modifying the current WCF service.
- Implementing REST principle
- Drop unused indexes
- Always have clustered index
- Use filtered index( new to Ms-SQL 2008)
- Use User Defined Functions(UDF) wisely.
I have learnt lot of things today and as a totally I’m happy for the day with tech ed.